Documents required when making an application :
- Correspondence from the professional making the request
- The official form duly filled in and sent by post
- The various reports from the medical and paramedical professionals (general practitioner or specialist, speech therapist, psychomotor specialist, psychologist, occupational therapist, orthoptist)
- Copies of reports from any medical examinations conducted (ENT examination, electroencephalogram, ophthalmological examination, brain MRI, etc.)
- A school information sheet to be filled in by the teacher, copies of school report and a copy of the psychometric evaluation (including detailed results of the subtests) if one was carried out by the school psychologist.
- The request form will be examined by the Centre's team, which will subsequently contact the family and the professionals involved in the supervision of the child to inform them of the outcome of the request.