The Inter-University Diploma was designed to address training requirements in the context of the rapidly expanding domain of predictive personalised medicine. The development of personal and tumour genomes and their ever-increasing availability, have revolutionised the medical landscape.
The objective via this Inter-University Diploma is to address the concerns raised in relation to this latest innovation which is set to transform genetics and medicine, concerns relating to the practice of multidisciplinary medicine, as well as to technical, economic and ethical aspects.
The Diploma programme is jointly organised and managed by the Universities of Montpellier, Dijon and Lyon. The FHU team co-ordinates the Dijon week, by drawing on its multidisciplinary team.
This 105-hour training course is organised in 3 one-week modules :
- Module n°1 : From genetic data to diagnosis and treatment (31 hours + 4 hours tutorials)
- Module n°2 : Health care organisation (35 hours)
- Module n°3 : Ethical and societal dimension (35 hours)
Teaching sessions are held at the following locations :
- Montpellier-Nîmes Medical Training and Research Unit (University of Montpellier)
- Dijon Health Sciences Training and Research Unit (University of Bourgogne-Franche Comté)
- Faculty of Medicine (University of Lyon Est)