FHU TRANSLAD offers training courses or tools for professionals and students, on disability, rare developmental disorder diseases and new high-throughput sequencing technologies.
- Organisation of specialised symposiums and seminars specifically for professionals, with international guest speakers
- Organisation of education to familiarise professionals with bioinformatics (university degree in high-throughput sequencing and genetic diseases) and genomic medicine (inter-university diploma in Precision Diagnostics and Personalised Medicine)
- Introduction of interactive teaching and e-learning tools
- An annual seminar for medical students on disclosure of disability: “Putting a more humane face on medicine”
- A poster collection for secondary school students and sixth-formers
- A sensitisation pilot project in primary schools