Born on 13/10/1963
- University Professor, Bourgogne – Hospital Practitioner, Dijon University Hospital
- Accreditation to supervise research
Affiliations and main activities
- Hospital Service
- Affiliations: Department of Dermatology, Dijon University Hospital
- Main activities: Co-ordinator of the center of reference for rare skin and mucous membrane diseases of genetic origin
- Affiliation: Team Inserm UMR 1231 - Genetics of Developmental Disorders (GAD), University of Bourgogne.
- Main activity: designing, building and phenotyping patient cohorts with dermatological disorders, describing new syndromes with developmental disorders, identifying new genes involved in developmental disorders and understanding their pathophysiological role, co-ordinator of the French Society for Paediatric Dermatology's research group, clinical trial development
- Affiliation: Faculty of Medicine, University of Bourgogne.
- Main activity: Responsibility for teaching Dermatology to medical and post-graduate students, co-organiser of the Paediatric Dermatology Course in Arcachon
- Rare dermatological diseases
- 1989: Nominated for the Concours de l'Internat [competitive examination for internship], with specialisations in medicine, dermatology, Paris Île-de-France
- 1991: Master’s Degree in Biological and Medical Sciences, Paris.
- 1992: Course in Somatic Cell and Molecular Genetics, Pasteur Institute, Paris.
- 1993: MA in Human Genetics, Paris.
- 1996: Doctor of Medicine State Certification, Université Paris VI; Higher Degree in Dermatology and Venereology, Université Paris VI.
- 2004: Accreditation to supervise research, University of Poitiers.
- 1989-1995: Duties as junior doctor as part of the Higher Degree in Dermatology (APHP Paris)
- 1995-1996: INSERM fixed-term research position for former junior doctors. INSERM U 393, Necker Hospital for Sick Children, Paris.
- 1996-1998: University Specialist Registrar – Specialist on Staff. Department of Dermatology, Dijon University Hospital
- 1998-2000: University Specialist Registrar – Specialist on Staff. Department of Dermatology, Necker Hospital for Sick Children, Paris.
- 2000-2004: University Hospital Practitioner. Department of Dermatology, Dijon University Hospital
- 2004-2005: Fixed-term practitioner Department of Dermatology, Dijon University Hospital
- 2005-: University Professor & Hospital Practitioner. Department of Dermatology, Dijon University Hospital
- 2010-: Member of the team Inserm GAD UMR 1231 - “Genetics of development disorders” at the University of Bourgogne
Research work (up to 17/11/2020)