ARGAD (the association for genetic research into developmental disorders) is a not-for-profit organisation (under the law of 1901), established in 2010.
This association supports the developmental work of FHU-TRANSLAD through numerous efforts, such as :
- improving the conditions for support and treatment of patients with rare diseases in Bourgogne, in the Rare Diseases Reference Centre for “Developmental Disorders and Malformative Syndromes” at the Dijon University Hospital Genetics Centre,
- disseminating information about rare diseases by organising special meetings for Bourgogne health professionals and the general public,
- helping doctors and health professionals involved with rare genetic diseases further their training and enhance their knowledge in this area, in order to better look after patients and their families,
- providing support for clinical and biological research in the area of genetics of developmental disorders in Bourgogne.
ARGAD is a community-service organisation and is eligible for tax reduction under articles 200 and 238(a) of the general tax code. (You get an income tax reduction on income equivalent to 66% of your donation, up to a maximum of 20% of your taxable income.) If you are subject to solidarity tax on capital, you can reduce this tax by an amount equivalent to 75% of your donation, up to a maximum of 50,000 Euros).
The association participates in various special events as a means of raising funds :
- 13 and 14 November 2015, the Beaune Run
To assist FHU-TRANSLAD, donate to the ARGAD Association by sending a cheque payable to ARGAD to :
Dijon University Hospital
14 rue Paul Gaffarel
PO Box 77908