Date and place of birth 27/08/75 in Dijon
- Professor at the Université de Bourgogne – Hospital practitioner at Dijon CHU
- Authorised to Direct Research
Affiliations and principal activities
- Hospital work
- Affiliations: Genetics Unit, Hopital d'Enfants, Dijon CHU
- Principal activities:
- Clinical Geneticist at the Genetics Unit for le diagnosis of rare diseases of a genetic origin, Coordinator of the Centre of Expertise « Neuromuscular Diseases », CHU, Dijon
- Affiliation: Team EA 4271 Genetics of Development disorders (GAD), Université de Bourgogne.
- Principal activity: conception of strategies for the team, creation and phenotyping of cohorts of patients, description of new syndromes with development disorders, identification of new genes involved in development disorders and understanding their physiopathological role
- Affiliation: Faculté de Médecine, Université de Bourgogne.
- Principal activity: Co-head of teaching Medical genetics to medical students (Integrated teaching programme, PC3) and in charge of teaching of the Medical genetics to student midwives, nursery nurses and nurses
- Medical genetics of neurogenetic, neuromuscular and rare diseases in adulthood. Prenatal Diagnosis.
- 1995: Master’s Certificate in Medical Genetics (C1)(Université Paris V).
- 1996: Master’s Certificate in Cytogenetics (C2)(Université de Tours).
- 1998: Appointed Resident. Medical specialty. Dijon.
- 2001: Post-graduate Diploma in "Molecular Biology of Development diseases and Oncogenesis", Summa cum laude (Université Paris V).
- 2002: Interuniversity Diploma in Hereditary Metabolic diseases (Université de Nancy).
Interuniversity Diploma in Myology (unregistered student) (Université Paris VI).
- 2003: MD Thesis (Université de Bourgogne), Summa cum laude with the congratulations of the jury. Proposed for the Best Thesis Prize.
- 2003: Post-graduate Diploma in Clinical, Chromosomal and Molecular Genetics
- 2009: Science Thesis (Université de Bourgogne):
- 2011: INSERM Hospital Interface Contract for 5 years in the research team RGHL « Genetic Regulation in Haematopoiesis and Leukemogenesis » – Dr Laurent Delva at the Research Centre INSERM UMR 866 Lipids, Nutrition, Cancer – Dr Laurent Lagrost
- 1998-2003: Resident in Clinical, Chromosomal and Molecular Genetics (Dijon CHU)
- 2003-2005: Hospital practitioner in the Medical Genetics Department, Pr Huet, Hopital d'Enfants, Dijon.
- 2005-2013: Hospital practitioner (Trainee then permanent position) in the Medical Genetics Department, Pr Huet, Hopital d'Enfants, Dijon.
- 2008-: Coordinator du Centre of Expertise «Diseases Neuromusculaire Bourgogne Franche-Comté»
- 2010-: Création and Member of the team EA 4271 « Genetics of development disorders » of the Université de Bourgogne
- 2013-: Professor of Universités – Hospital practitioner, Medical Genetics Department, Pr Huet, Hopital d'Enfants, Dijon.
- 2014-: Member of the Board of the Faculté de Médecine in Dijon
Publications (to 31/12/2013)