Born on 4 August 1970 in Bonneville
- Hospital Practitioner at Dijon University Hospital
- Accreditation to supervise research
Affiliations and main activities
- Hospital Service
- Affiliation: Molecular Genetics Laboratory, Biology Technical Support Centre, Dijon University Hospital.
- Main activity: Responsible for the array CGH platform at Dijon University Hospital
- Affiliation: Team Inserm UMR 1231 - Genetics of Developmental Disorders (GAD), University of Bourgogne.
- Main activity: Identifying chromosomal micro-rearrangements and new genes involved in developmental disorders, and understanding their pathophysiological role
- Affiliation: Faculty of Medicine, University of Bourgogne.
- Main activity: Involvement in teaching Medical Genetics (Integrated Teaching Programme, PC3)
- Genetics: cytogenetic diagnostics of chromosomal micro-rearrangements and disorders.
- 1996: Appointed junior doctor, Hôpitaux de Montpellier
- 1998: Masters Certificate in Biochemical Science specialising in: Intra and intercellular signalling (C1), Université Montpellier I
- 1999: Master’s Certificate in Human and Comparative Genetic Science (C2), Université Montpellier I
- 2000: Master’s Certificate obtained by equivalence of competitive exam for internship (C3), Université Montpellier I
- 2000: MA in Human Genetics (Université Paris VII)
- 2001: Master’s Certificate in the Science of Germinal and Somatic Cell Cytogenetics (C1), Université Marseille I, Pharmacy Thesis and Medical Biology Dissertation (Université Montpellier I)
- 2002: Post-graduate Diploma in Medical Biology (Université Montpellier I), Post-graduate (complementary specialised) Diploma in Human Cytogenetics (University of Nancy)
- 2003: University Degree in English, DIVAM (Dijon Faculty of Medicine)
- 2009: Science Thesis (University of Bourgogne)
- 2012: Mobility component at the Geneva high-throughput sequencing platform (Prof. Antonarakis)
- 2013: Mobility component with the RGHL team of the INSERM U866 Reference Centre (Dr. Delva and Prof. Bastié, Dijon).
- 1996-2002: Duties as junior doctor as part of the Higher Degree in Medical Biology (CHU Paris)
- 1998: National Service: Larray Military Hospital, Toulouse: Laboratory of Dr. Bougère: haematology, bacteriology, parasitology and mycology.
- 2002-2004: Clinical lecturer, Cytogenetics laboratory: Dr. Mugneret, CHU Le Bocage University Hospital , Dijon.
- 2004-: Clinical lecturer, Cytogenetics laboratory of Dr. Mugneret, Le Bocage University Hospital, Dijon.
- 2008-: Creator and Head of the array-CGH platform at Dijon University Hospital.
- 2010-: Member of the team Inserm GAD - UMR 1231 “Genetics of development disorders” at the University of Bourgogne
Research work (up to 30/10/2016)